- Drill hole BMDD166 returned an interval of 7.66 metres at 5.56g/t gold, including 3 metres at 9.35g/t gold and a second zone of 7 metres grading 18.47g/t Au, including 3.5 metres at 35.54g/t Au and a third zone of 7 metres at 1.81g/t Au.
- Drill hole BMDD170 returned an interval of 8 metres grading 4.07g/t Au, including 3 metres at 7.91g/t Au and a second zone of 6.9 metres at 2.69g/t Au.
- Drill hole BMDD171 returned an interval of 30 metres grading 1.36g/t Au, including 1 meter at 5.02g/t Au and a second zone of 4 metres at 2.16g/t Au from 339m.
- Drill hole BMDD172 returned an interval of 10 metres grading 6.7g/t Au, including 4 metres at 14.47g/t Au from 315m.
- Drill hole BMDD174 returned an interval of 42.1 metres grading 3.23g/t Au, including 17 metres at 5.26g/t Au from 376m.
Tanzanian Royalty Reports High Grade Assay Results At Buckreef Project Including 3.5 Metres @ 35.54 G/t Au, 7 Metres @ 18.47 G/t Au, 4 Metres @ 14.47 G/t Au And 17 Metres @ 5.26 G/t Au
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.