BROOMFIELD, Colo. , Aug. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, a leader in delivering Internet security as a service , today announced a partnership with Corero Network Security (CNS: LN), an international network security company and the leading provider of First Line of Defense network security products which include Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) defense solutions. Corero will integrate Webroot IP Reputation Service into its solutions, to provide its customers with increased real-time protection against known malicious threats.
"Attack vectors are continually changing and we are committed to combating those attack sources by all means," said Corero CEO Marty Meyer. "Adding the Webroot IP reputation data to our existing dynamic IP protection solutions will create the industry's most comprehensive IP Reputation offering."
Corero's products and services provide real-time contextual awareness to block malicious IP addresses in response to the latest intelligence, and subsequently unblock the IP addresses when they are no longer a source of attack. This prevents unauthorized network access and DDoS attacks, protects an enterprise's network infrastructure investment and eliminates costly downtime."We are excited to work with Corero Network Security to help ensure that their customers are equipped with the best first line of defense against rapidly evolving Internet threats," said Mark Hanson, vice president, Webroot Strategic Alliances. "Now IT professionals will have the additional peace-of-mind that their infrastructures are more secure than ever." The Webroot IP Reputation Service consolidates IP threats from the Webroot® Intelligence Network and publishes a dynamic data set of high-risk IP addresses. It delivers updated threat data within minutes and protects against attacks from multiple threat sources. Armed with the latest intelligence and predictive risk analysis for IPs, it reveals inbound and outbound communication with malicious IPs and enables flexible policy reporting and implementation. Features of the Webroot IP Reputation Service include:
- C omprehensive and dynamic threat coverage: Webroot's IP Reputation data is comprised of millions of malicious IP addresses and is continuously updated to address the highly dynamic nature of IP threats such as botnets and web attacks.
- Extreme accuracy: Advanced machine learning enables high volume and extremely accurate disposition of malicious IPs.
- High performance: Lightweight cloud services have an uptime record near 100% with minimal latency.
- Flexible deployment: A high-performance web-based API that includes production-quality sample code to enable partners to quickly integrate the service into their solutions and perform other high-end functions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV