ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund Inc. (NYSE: CTR) today announced its initial quarterly distribution of $0.3250 per common share payable in August 2012. Based on the Fund’s offering price of $20.00 per share, this equates to an annualized distribution yield of 6.50%.
The distribution schedule appears below:
|Record Date||Payable Date||Amount|
It is currently anticipated that substantially all of this distribution will be treated for tax purposes as a return of capital. The final determination of such amount will be made in early 2013 when the Fund can determine its earnings and profits. The final tax status of the distribution may differ substantially from this preliminary information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV