Cover-All Technologies Inc. (NYSE MKT:COVR), a Delaware corporation (“Cover-All” or the “Company”), today announced that management will report its 2012 second quarter financial results after the market close on Tuesday, August 14, 2012.
Management will conduct a live teleconference to discuss its 2012 second quarter financial results at 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. Anyone interested in participating should call 1-877-941-4774 if calling from the United States, or 1-480-629-9860 if dialing internationally. A replay will be available until August 21, 2012, which can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 within the United States and 1-858-384-5517 if dialing internationally. Please use passcode 4558552 to access the replay.
About Cover-All Technologies Inc.Cover-All Technologies Inc., since 1981, has been a leader in developing sophisticated software solutions for the property and casualty insurance industry – first to deliver PC-based commercial insurance rating and policy issuance software. Currently, Cover-All is building on its reputation for quality insurance solutions, knowledgeable people and outstanding customer service by creating new and innovative insurance solutions that leverage the latest technologies and bring our customers outstanding capabilities and value. With our extensive insurance knowledge, our experience and our commitment to quality, Cover-All continues its tradition of developing technology solutions designed to revolutionize the way the property and casualty insurance business is conducted. Additional information is available online at www.cover-all.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV