- Kutno-2: Currently drilling at 6,199 meters in the Zechstein; expected to reach planned total depth of 6,450 meters in 3Q12. The well is owned and operated by FX Energy; PGNiG will earn a 50% interest in the Kutno concession through its participation in the well.
- Frankowo-1 (Block 246 concession): Site preparation complete; waiting on final approval from the Mining Authority; expected to spud in August. Rotliegend target at approximately 2,000 meters. The well is 100% owned and operated by FX Energy.
- Plawce-2 (Fences concession): Contractor selection for fracking and testing the well is expected in August; field work is anticipated to start before the end of 3Q12. PGNiG operates and owns 51%; FX Energy owns 49%.
- Mieczewo-1 (Fences concession): Tender documents waiting on PGNiG approval; expected to spud 3Q12. PGNiG operates and owns 51%; FX Energy owns 49%.
- Tuchola-3 (Edge concession): Currently preparing rig and drilling services tender documents; expected to spud 4Q12. Ca1 gas target at 2,550 meters. Devonian oil target at 3,180 meters. The well is 100% owned and operated by FX Energy.
- Lisewo-2 (Fences concession): Expected to spud late 2012. PGNiG operates and owns 51%; FX Energy owns 49%.
FX Energy Reports Core And Log Results For Kormoze-3K Well
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.