- Kutno-2: Currently drilling at 6,199 meters in the Zechstein; expected to reach planned total depth of 6,450 meters in 3Q12. The well is owned and operated by FX Energy; PGNiG will earn a 50% interest in the Kutno concession through its participation in the well.
- Frankowo-1 (Block 246 concession): Site preparation complete; waiting on final approval from the Mining Authority; expected to spud in August. Rotliegend target at approximately 2,000 meters. The well is 100% owned and operated by FX Energy.
- Plawce-2 (Fences concession): Contractor selection for fracking and testing the well is expected in August; field work is anticipated to start before the end of 3Q12. PGNiG operates and owns 51%; FX Energy owns 49%.
- Mieczewo-1 (Fences concession): Tender documents waiting on PGNiG approval; expected to spud 3Q12. PGNiG operates and owns 51%; FX Energy owns 49%.
- Tuchola-3 (Edge concession): Currently preparing rig and drilling services tender documents; expected to spud 4Q12. Ca1 gas target at 2,550 meters. Devonian oil target at 3,180 meters. The well is 100% owned and operated by FX Energy.
- Lisewo-2 (Fences concession): Expected to spud late 2012. PGNiG operates and owns 51%; FX Energy owns 49%.
FX Energy Reports Core And Log Results For Kormoze-3K Well
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts