Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ: BIRT), The BIRT Company ™ - delivering more insights to more people than all BI companies combined, today provided additional details of the $30 million share repurchase program first announced on August 2nd, 2012.
“Our hybrid open source enterprise model continues to generate healthy cash flow, enabling us to invest in our business and return capital to our shareholders,” said Peter Cittadini, President and CEO of Actuate. “This repurchase program still enables us to take advantage of strategic acquisitions to propel our BIRT strategy forward - and we will remain focused and opportunistic on this front.”
The share repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date and the pace and timing of repurchases will depend on factors such as cash generation from operations, the volume of employee stock plan activity, cash requirements for acquisitions, economic and market conditions, stock price and legal and regulatory requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV