BOURNE END, England, August 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The GC420 ™ Printers Meet the Specific Needs of Customers in EMEA
Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a recognised global leader in technologies that extend real-time visibility into business operations, announces the release of the GC420 desktop printers in EMEA. These compact printers allow organisations of all sizes to see more and do more by enabling track-and-trace capabilities for numerous applications, including:
Manufacturing - light industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labelling Transportation & logistics - boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passesRetail - price labelling shelf marking, receipt printing Healthcare - laboratory specimen and blood bank labelling Post - electronic stamping, address labelling "Zebra prides itself on not only being innovative, but also being able to meet the unique needs of our customers globally," said Mark Togher, EMEA Product Marketing, Zebra Technologies. "The GC420, like all of our printers, provides flexibility and high performance for increased productivity. In addition, our EMEA customers also appreciate that the printers offer excellent value, providing features and performance at a very competitive price, and making it easier to adopt bar code technology." These new printers offer productivity enhancements essential for small to mid-size manufacturers, transportation and logistics businesses as well as retail, healthcare and post. The GC420 provides excellent value performance based on customer-proven mechanical design. The Zebra GC420 offers the flexibility to print in either thermal transfer or direct thermal mode. Additionally, it offers powerful performance and throughput with a 32-bit processor, co-resident EPL ™ and ZPL ™ programming languages and triple connectivity. Other features include:
- Large 8MB memory with support for large fonts and graphics
- Peel/Dispenser (optional)
- Energy Star compliance
- Odometer for print length tracking and supplies management
- Unicode for global character printing
- ZBI 2.0 ™ for integration, adaption and handling of data or peripherals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV