Concur Technologies (CNQR) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Concur Technologies fell 45 cents (-0.7%) to $64.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Concur Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 719,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.29-$64.80 after having opened the day at $62.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.71. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Performance Technologies (PTIX), down 21.1%, MTS Medication Technologies (MTSI), down 20.8%, Active Network (ACTV), down 15.8%, and Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution (KONE), down 15.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Concur Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CNQR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV