New Oriental Education & Technology Group I (EDU): Today's Featured Services Laggard
New Oriental Education & Technology Group I (EDU) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2%. By the end of trading, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I fell 39 cents (-3.3%) to $11.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group I exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.28-$11.95 after having opened the day at $11.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.72. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Zipcar (ZIP), down 36.5%, Zagg (ZAGG), down 22.3%, comScore (SCOR), down 21%, and Air Transport Services Group (ATSG), down 18.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full New Oriental Education & Technology Group I Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV