Public Storage (PSA): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard
Public Storage (PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Public Storage fell 91 cents (-0.6%) to $147.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 709,786 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $147.23-$152.68 after having opened the day at $152.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $148.81. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: PMC Commercial (PCC), down 5.3%, MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH), down 4.4%, Impac Mortgage Holdings (IMH), down 3.5%, and American Spectrum Realty (AQQ), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV