Tony Bartel, president of GameStop, believes it will be a strong holiday for games. " Halo 4 is coming in November, and also Ubisoft's Assassins Creed 3. There's no football lockout, so that's good for EA's Madden," said Bartel. GameStop is also expecting lots of traffic with the Wii U. All this could detract from PC games.
Sadly, it costs more to buy farm cash in Zynga than it costs to buy the stock. If you're playing with Zynga stock, play with only virtual coins.
-- Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/wallandbroad.>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV