Community Financial Shareholder Alert: The Briscoe Law Firm And Powers Taylor, LLP Investigate The Proposed Merger Between Community Financial Corp. And City Holding Company
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the proposed merger between Community Financial Corp. (“Company” or “CFFC”) (Nasdaq: CFFC) and City Holding Co. for shareholders. Under the proposed transaction, CFFC shareholders will receive 0.1753 shares of City Holding common stock for each share of CFFC stock owned. Based upon City Holding's closing price on August 2nd, CFFC shareholders will only receive a value of approximately $6 per share, well below the Company’s book value of $8.71 per share, according to CFFC’s most recent quarterly report.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 706-9314, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The proposed transaction is an all-stock deal valued at approximately $26.1 million.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV