- Results from these assays include a wide mineralized interval of 4.30 g/t gold over 26 meters in drill hole BMDD162, including 10m @ 8.42g/t Au. In this drill hole, the gold mineralization starts at 228 meters from surface and extends to a depth of 254 meters below surface.
- Drill holes BMDD167 also intersected significant gold mineralization at depth with 3.13 g/t Au over 28 meters from 409m, including 5.03 g/t Au over 7 meters from 422m.
- Drill holes BMDD164, intersected two significant gold mineralization at depth with 4.28 g/t Au over 9.4 meters from 347m, including 11.21 g/t Au over 2 meters and 2.68g/t Au over14 meters from 534 meters.
- Drill holes BMDD161, intersected gold mineralization at depth with 3.36 g/t Au over 2 meters from 395m.
- Drill holes BMDD161W1, intersected gold mineralization at depth with 2.82 g/t Au over 2.5 meters from 509.5m.
Tanzanian Royalty Assay Results At Depth Extended To Buckreef North 26 Metres At 4.30g/t Gold, Including 10 Metres At 8.42g/t Gold
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.