This call is being simultaneously webcast on the Investor Relation sections of both the TDS and US Cellular websites. Please see the websites for slides referred to on this call including non-GAAP reconciliations.
The information set forth in the presentations and discussed during this call contains forward looking statements about expected future results and financial results that are forward looking and subject to risks and uncertainties.
Please review the Safe Harbor paragraph in our releases and the more extended versions that will be included in our SEC filings.
Shortly after we released our earnings results this morning and before this call, TDS and US Cellular filed SEC Form 8-K reports, including the press releases we issued this morning. Both companies plan to file their SEC Form 10-Q later this afternoon.On September 27, 2012 the FCC plans to conduct auction 901, a single round field bid reverse auction to award up to $300 million in one time mobility fund Phase I support to successful bidders that commit to provide 3G or better wireless service in areas designated as under served by the FCC. US cellular has filed short form application through the FCC for each of the states in which we have ETC status, which preserves our ability to produce bid in the auction if we so choose. FCC anti-collision rules place certain restrictions on business communications and disclosure by participants in an FCC auction. So we will refrain from discussing any information or topics relative to that auction. Please keep in mind that keep in mind that TDS have an open-door policy. So if you are in the Chicago area and would like to meet with members of management from TDS Corporate, US Cellular or TDS Telecom, the Investor Relations team will try to accommodate you calendars permitting. Now, I'd like to turn the call over to Ken Meyers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV