VANCOUVER, Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Taseko (TSX: TKO; NYSE Amex: TGB) (the "Company") will release its second quarter 2012 results after market close on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
The Company will host a telephone conference call and live webcast on Thursday, August 9 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ( 8:00 a.m. Pacific) to discuss these results. The conference call may be accessed by dialing (877) 303-9079 in Canada and the United States, or (970) 315-0461 internationally. Accompanying presentation slides will be available to download at tasekomines.com.
Alternatively, a live webcast with the presentation slides can be accessed at tasekomines.com.
The conference call will be archived for later playback until August 16, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 in Canada and the United States, or (404) 537-3406 internationally and using the passcode 99514703.Russell Hallbauer President and CEO No regulatory authority has approved or disapproved of the information in this news release. SOURCE Taseko Mines Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV