Nice Systems (NICE) is a provider of solutions that enable enterprises and security organizations to extract insight from interactions, transactions and surveillance. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $31.70 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 230,000Average Volume: 218,573 Volume % Change: 72% From a technical perspective, NICE is rebounding nicely here after the stock recently gapped down big from over $36 to under $31 with heavy volume. Following that gap down, shares of NICE went on to hit a low of $29.51. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if NICE can manage to break out above its gap down day high of $32.10 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $32.10 with volume that's near or above 218,573 shares. If we get that breakout soon, then look for NICE to fill some of that gap and possibly hit $33 to $34. On the flipside, I would look for short-biased trades or avoid NICE if it fails to trigger or hold that move and then moves back below $29.51 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV