Citizens Republic Bancorp
Citizens Republic Bancorp (CRBC) is a diversified banking and financial services company that is registered as a bank holding company. This stock is trading up 8.7% at $19.19 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 849,000Average Volume: 360,958 Volume % Change: 214% Shares of CRBC are skyrocketing today after Bloomberg reported that the company has hired JPMorgan Chase as an adviser and is soliciting takeover bids from competitors. >>4 Large Bank Stock Picks From Deutsche Bank From a technical perspective, CRBC is soaring here right off some near-term support at $17.50 with monster volume. This move has now pushed CRBC into breakout territory, since the stock has cleared some near-term overhead resistance at $18.33. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CRBC as long as it's trending above $18.33 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 360,958 shares as bullish. If we continue to see CRBC hold its breakout, then this stock could be setting up to head north of $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV