MBIA Inc. (NYSE: MBI) will host a webcast and conference call for investors on Thursday, August 9, at 8:00 a.m. (EDT) to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results and other issues related to the Company. The dial-in number for the call is (877) 694-4769 in the U.S. and (404) 665-9935 from outside the U.S. The conference call code is 10806207.
The conference call will consist of brief comments on the second quarter 2012 results followed by a question and answer session for investors. MBIA’s second quarter financial results press release and 10-Q filing will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. The financial results release, 10-Q and other disclosures will be posted on the Company's Web site, www.mbia.com, prior to the start of the conference call.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call on August 9 until 11:59 p.m. on August 23 by dialing (800) 585-8367 in the U.S. or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S. The replay call code is also 10806207. In addition, a recording of the call will be available on the Company's website approximately two hours after the completion of the call.
MBIA Inc., headquartered in Armonk, New York is a holding company whose subsidiaries provide financial guarantee insurance, as well as related reinsurance, advisory and portfolio services, for the public and structured finance markets, and asset management advisory services. The Company services its clients around the globe with offices in New York, Denver, San Francisco, Paris, London, Madrid and Mexico City. Please visit MBIA's Web site at www.mbia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV