Cirrus Logic Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CRUS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq:CRUS) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $37.53, above its previous 52-week high of $37.27 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 10:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Cirrus Logic has a market cap of $2.32 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 126.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Cirrus Logic, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, develops and sells high-precision analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for audio and energy markets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.5, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 27.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV