TROY, Mich., Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) will participate in the Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, Aug. 9, in New York. Jay Craig, Meritor's senior vice president and chief financial officer, will present at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible via the Investors page of the company's website at www.meritor.com. An audio replay will be available for 30 days following the presentation. The accompanying slide deck will be available on the Presentations section of the Investors page.
About Meritor, Inc.Meritor, Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. With more than a 100-year legacy of providing innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability, the company serves commercial truck, trailer, off-highway, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers in more than 70 countries. Meritor is based in Troy, Mich., United States, and is made up of approximately 10,000 diverse employees who apply their knowledge and skills in manufacturing facilities, engineering centers, joint ventures, distribution centers and global offices in 19 countries. Common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MTOR. For important information, visit the company's web site at meritor.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110330/DE73783LOGO ) SOURCE Meritor, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV