Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday:
Cramer said MGM Resorts (MGM) had a great quarter, and while there was weakness in Las Vegas, the stock bounced right back. He was equally bullish on ag giant Monsanto (MON), saying he loves dividend boosts and he'd be a buyer of Monsanto.
When asked about Groupon (GRPN), Cramer said the recent downgrade comes very late and won't make a dent in this troubled stock. He was equally bearish on Sodastream (SODA), saying the company had the worst guidance he's ever seen, which is why people don't trust the company.Cramer was more upbeat on Rackspace (RAX), calling the data-center purveyor the "host with the most" and he expects the company to do well. Finally, Cramer said Windstream (WIN) has cash flow issues and he wants to hear from company management before he makes a recommendation. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV