HSBC USA Inc. announced today that its board of directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend on the company’s preferred stock as follows, each such dividend payable on October 1, 2012 to stockholders of record on September 14, 2012:
|6.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series H||$16.25 per share (equivalent to 40.625 cents per Depositary Share)|
|Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series G||$10.11112 (equivalent to 0.252778 cents per Depositary Share)|
|Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series F||$0.221181 (22.1181 cents) per share|
|Adjustable Rate Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series D||$1.125 per share (equivalent to 28.125 cents per Depositary Share)|
|$2.8575 Cumulative Preferred Stock||$0.714375 (71.4375 cents) per share|
About HSBC USA Inc.
HSBC USA Inc. and its subsidiaries including HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
(collectively, HUSI) offer a full range of traditional banking products
and services to individuals, including high net worth individuals, small
businesses, corporations, institutions and governments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV