Sunoco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (SUN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Sunoco (NYSE:SUN) is Monday, August 6, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $47.68 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Sunoco has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sunoco has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Sunoco, Inc., through its subsidiaries, refines and markets petroleum products in the United States. Its Logistics segment operates refined product and crude oil pipelines and terminals; and acquires and markets crude oil and refined products.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV