SEMINOLE, Fla., Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gerald M. Benstock, Chairman of the Board of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGC), manufacturer of uniforms, career apparel and accessories, today announced that the Board of Directors had declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable August 27, 2012, to shareholders of record August 15, 2012.
ABOUT SUPERIOR UNIFORM GROUP, INC. Superior Uniform Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ: SGC), established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Headquartered in Seminole, Fla., Superior Uniform Group manages award-winning uniform apparel programs for major corporations nationwide. Leaders in innovative uniform program design, global manufacturing and state-of-the-art distribution, Superior Uniform Group helps companies achieve a professional appearance and communicate their brands—particularly those in the healthcare, hospitality, food service, retail and private security industries. The company's commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits, as well as its financial strength and resources, support customers' diverse needs while embracing a "Customer 1st, Every Time!" philosophy and culture. Superior Uniform Group is the parent company to The Office Gurus® and everyBODY media®. For more information, call (800) 727-8643 or visit www.superioruniformgroup.com.
Contact: Andrew D. Demott, Jr., CFO (727) 803-7135
SOURCE Superior Uniform Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV