Smith Micro Software, Inc. ( NASDAQ: SMSI) Productivity and Graphics Group announced today that it will introduce exciting new features and exclusive partnership news for its acclaimed Poser ® 3D character animation solution at SIGGRAPH 2012 held August 5 th to 9 th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Get a special sneak-peek of the upcoming Reality 3, for Poser at the Smith Micro booth #1130. SIGGRAPH attendees will also be the first to see Poser Service Release 3 (SR3), featuring a GoZ™ plug-in for ZBrush. Attendees will also get a special chance to preview the upcoming fourth edition of the popular Miki figure and the much-anticipated new Tyler GND character, created by Poser artist Blackhearted.
“For 18 years Poser has dominated the market as the standard for easy to use 3D characters for illustrators, graphic designers and animators – and SIGGRAPH has been a pivotal part of our release cycle,” said Steve Cooper, Senior Product Manager for Smith Micro Software Inc. “We announced our hugely successful Poser Pro 2012 version at SIGGRAPH last year and this year we have three major releases that will thrill our loyal base of more than 500,000 dedicated Poser artists.”
Smith Micro’s Graphics Products:
- NEW – MotionArtist ® – Digital comic and interactive graphic novel creation. Bridging the gap between your comics and your readers. More info about MotionArtist
- Anime Studio ® – Cutting-edge tools and techniques to produce popular styles of animated 2D movies, cartoons and cutout animations. More info about Anime Studio
- Poser ® – The world's most complete solution for creating art and animation using 3D characters, used by beginning and experienced artists alike. More info about Poser
- Manga Studio ® – The most popular comic and manga creation software in the industry featuring powerful drawing and coloring tools. More info about Manga Studio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts