Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course: SQL Server® 2012 Database Administration: Hands-On. This course is for SQL Server 2012 administrators who possess a basic understanding of SQL Server 2012.
“In this course, participants will be led through a series of exercises using SQL Server 2012 tools to install SQL Server, modify data structures, back up and recover databases, implement security and manage permissions,” said Jennifer Urick, vice president of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Participants will perform a series of hands-on exercises, including:
- Employing Transact-SQL and the graphical tools.
- Upgrading SQL Server 2005 and 2008 databases.
- Implementing security for logins, databases and objects.
- Creating contained databases.
- Repairing database corruption.
- Building a database maintenance plan.
Learning Tree began presenting SQL Server® 2012 Database Administration: Hands-On at its education centers in July 2012. The current schedule includes the following:New York — September 4-7, 2012Washington, DC (Reston, VA) — October 23-26, 2012Toronto, ON — November 20-23, 2012New York — December 18-21, 2012 Three convenient attendance options: 1. In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center. 2. Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™, our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join a course from their home, office or any Internet-accessible location. 3. On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice. About Learning Tree International Learning Tree International is a leading global provider of highly effective, hands-on training to information technology professionals and managers. Since 1974, over 65,000 organizations have relied on Learning Tree to enhance the professional skills of more than 2.1 million employees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV