Gaiam, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) (“the Company”), a lifestyle media company, announced today that it will release its 2012 second quarter results after the market close on Thursday, August 9, 2012. The Company will host a conference call at 2:30 p.m. MT (4:30 p.m. ET) on Thursday, August 9, 2012. The conference call is open to the general public.
The conference call number is 212/231-2900 or 415/226-5355; please call five minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. Questions and answers will be reserved for analysts and investors. Following the completion of the conference call, a replay will be available until August 16, 2012 by dialing 800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140, passcode: 21600769.
Gaiam, Inc. (NASDAQ: GAIA) is a leading producer and marketer of lifestyle media and fitness accessories. With a wide distribution network that consists of 60,000 retail doors, 14,000 store within stores, 5,600 media category management locations, a digital distribution platform and more than 10 million direct customers, Gaiam is dedicated to providing solutions for healthy and eco-conscious living. The company dominates the health and wellness category and releases non-theatrical programming focused on family entertainment and conscious media In addition, Gaiam has exclusive licensing agreements with Discovery Communications and other licensing partners. For more information about Gaiam, please visit www.gaiam.com or call 1.800.869.3603.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV