HOUSTON, Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cameron has elected James T. Hackett to the Company's Board of Directors, effective August 2, 2012.
Hackett, 58, is currently Executive Chairman of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC). Previously he served as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer during his nine year tenure at Anadarko. Prior to this Hackett was President and Chief Operating Officer of Devon Energy Corporation and Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ocean Energy, Inc. In addition, he has held senior executive roles at Duke Energy Corporation and NGC Corporation. Hackett holds an M.B.A. from Harvard University, as well as a B.S. degree from the University of Illinois. He has served on the boards of the American Petroleum Institute and the Business Roundtable, as well as the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, where he was Chairman.
Cameron Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jack B. Moore said, "We are pleased to welcome Jim Hackett to Cameron's board. His knowledge of the global energy markets and his history of leadership in world-class organizations will prove valuable to Cameron and its shareholders."
Cameron (NYSE: CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.Website: www.c-a-m.com SOURCE Cameron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV