- Adjusted 1 net income attributable to Artio Global Investors of $3.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012 (GAAP net income attributable to Artio Global Investors of $1.5 million, or $0.03 per diluted share)
- Assets under management of $21.2 billion as of June 30, 2012
- Investment management fees of $33.3 million for the second quarter of 2012
- Effective fee rate 2 of 56.7 basis points for the second quarter of 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA of $8.7 million for the second quarter of 2012
- Quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share on Class A common stock
- Today, the Company announced a reduction of its workforce by 25 employees. This reduction, along with other cost reductions achieved during the first six months of 2012, will result in annualized operating expense savings of approximately $20 million, mostly related to compensation. No portfolio managers or research analysts within its International Equity, High Yield or High Grade Fixed Income strategies were included in the workforce reduction.
Artio Global Investors Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results; Announces Dividend Of $0.02 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.