Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN):
|Conference call:||Today - Friday, August 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Webcast / Replay URL:|
|The replay will be available on the Internet for 90 days.|
|Dial-in number:||800/272-9104 (no pass code required)|
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN), a provider of digital cinema projection equipment, screens and services as well as specialty lighting equipment, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Second Quarter Highlights
- Net revenues increased 24% to $46.7 million, compared to $37.6 million in Q2 2011 including 13% growth in our Cinema service business
- Operating income was $2.5 million, which includes a $0.5 million gain from the sale of the Company’s manufacturing facility
- Achieved diluted earnings per share of $0.13, compared to $0.17 per share in Q2 2011
Second Quarter ResultsBallantyne Strong’s net revenues increased 24% to $46.7 million, led by a 42% year-over-year increase in digital product sales as the cinema industry digital roll-out continues. Cinema service revenues grew 13% to $3.3 million, compared to Q2 2011 levels, reflecting the Company’s continued focus on further expanding its after-sale maintenance and Network Operations Center 24/7 monitoring businesses, in addition to digital projection system installation and integration work.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts