Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN):
|Conference call:||Today - Friday, August 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Webcast / Replay URL:||http://www.strong-world.com (Investor Relations section) or www.earnings.com|
|The replay will be available on the Internet for 90 days.|
|Dial-in number:||800/272-9104 (no pass code required)|
Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN), a provider of digital cinema projection equipment, screens and services as well as specialty lighting equipment, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Second Quarter Highlights
- Net revenues increased 24% to $46.7 million, compared to $37.6 million in Q2 2011 including 13% growth in our Cinema service business
- Operating income was $2.5 million, which includes a $0.5 million gain from the sale of the Company’s manufacturing facility
- Achieved diluted earnings per share of $0.13, compared to $0.17 per share in Q2 2011
Second Quarter ResultsBallantyne Strong’s net revenues increased 24% to $46.7 million, led by a 42% year-over-year increase in digital product sales as the cinema industry digital roll-out continues. Cinema service revenues grew 13% to $3.3 million, compared to Q2 2011 levels, reflecting the Company’s continued focus on further expanding its after-sale maintenance and Network Operations Center 24/7 monitoring businesses, in addition to digital projection system installation and integration work.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV