BEIJING, Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. ("UTStarcom" or "the Company") (Nasdaq: UTSI), a leading provider of interactive, IP-based network solutions in iDTV, IPTV, Internet TV and broadband for cable and telecom operators, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results for the second quarter 2012 before U.S. markets open on Monday, August 13, 2012.
The call will take place at 8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on Monday, August 13, 2012 ( 8:00 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time). The conference call dial-in numbers are as follows:
United States: + 1-800-860-2442International: + 1-412-858-4600 China: 10-800-712-2304 Hong Kong: 800-962475
The conference ID number is 10017226.A replay of the call will be available one hour after the end of the conference until 9:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time on August 24, 2012. The conference call replay numbers are as follows: United States: + 1-877-344-7529International: + 1-412-317-0088 The conference ID number for accessing the recording is 10017226. Investors will also have the opportunity to listen to the live conference call and the replay over the Internet through the investor relations section of UTStarcom's web site at: http://www.utstar.com . About UTStarcom Holdings Corp .
UTStarcom is a leading provider of interactive, IP-based network solutions in iDTV, IPTV, Internet TV and broadband for cable and telecom operators. The Company sells its solutions to operators in both emerging and established telecommunications and cable markets around the world. UTStarcom enables its customers to rapidly deploy revenue-generating access services using their existing infrastructure, while providing a migration path to cost-efficient, end-to-end IP networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV