- Organic RGU 1 additions increased 47% to 168,000, the best second quarter since 2006
- Revenue increased 6% to €1.05 billion, representing rebased 2 growth of 3%
- Operating cash flow (“OCF”) 3 improved 6% to €503 million, reflecting rebased growth of 2%
- Operating income increased by 5% year-over-year to €238 million
- Capital expenditures as a percentage of revenue declined to 18% of revenue
- Over 95% of consolidated third-party debt is due 2016 and beyond
UPC Holding Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.