These things often have some tough starts as you go along but they have just been outstanding to work with on all fronts.
Of course, we've also announced that we've named David Meek as our Commercial Head. He's key to the interaction with Merck. We interviewed a number of candidates. We couldn't be happier with landing David. He is kind of the ideal person for this position. He has significant oncology experience.
He's spent the last three or four years in Europe with Novartis and so he'll have great insight into the first launch, which will be in the EU. He's had multiple global marketing and senior leadership sales positions and he was just very – I mean, we're very lucky to get someone of his caliber to come to Endocyte. We look forward to introducing him to – in the future of calls.
The other just update, I guess, is we've already announced, we've added a couple new board members to the board, Pete Meldrum and Marc Kozin. This is consistent with our plan to continue to build the right capabilities on the board as we transition from development into commercial phase of the company and accelerate our pipeline.So those are the updates and key milestones. I'll let Mike go over the financials and then we'll take questions. Mike Sherman Thanks, Ron. This is the first quarter, of course, in which we'll recognize the accounting for the Merck collaboration, so I want to make sure we spend some time covering how that will show up on our financial statement. And more importantly I think you'll see how that collaboration really puts us in a very strong position from a financial standpoint. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV