The Board of Directors of UNS Energy Corporation (NYSE: UNS) declared a third quarter dividend of 43 cents per share.
The dividend will be paid on September 26, 2012, to common shareholders of record as of September 5, 2012.
The declaration of dividend payments is at the board's sole discretion and is subject to numerous factors that ordinarily affect dividend policy, including the results of UNS Energy's operations and its financial position as well as general economic and business conditions.
UNS Energy is a Tucson, Arizona-based company with consolidated assets of approximately $4 billion. UNS Energy's primary subsidiaries include Tucson Electric Power (TEP), which serves more than 404,000 customers in southern Arizona, and UniSource Energy Services (UES), provider of natural gas and electric service for about 240,000 customers in northern and southern Arizona.For more information about UNS Energy and its subsidiaries, visit uns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV