The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE:GEO) ("GEO") will release its second quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 after the market closes. GEO has scheduled a conference call and simultaneous webcast for 11:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
Hosting the call for GEO will be George C. Zoley, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Brian R. Evans, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, John M. Hurley, President, GEO Corrections & Detention, and Jorge A. Dominicis, President, GEO Care.
To participate in the teleconference on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM (Eastern Time), please contact one of the following numbers 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
|Conference Call ID Number: 17964463|
In addition, a live audio webcast of the conference call may be accessed on the Conference Calls/Webcasts section of GEO's investor relations home page at www.geogroup.com. A webcast audio replay of the conference call will also remain available on the website for one year.If you are unable to participate in the conference call, a telephonic replay will be available from August 8 through September 8. The replay numbers are 1-855-859-2056 (U.S.) and 1-404-537-3406 (International). The conference call ID number for the telephonic replay is 17964463. If you have any questions, please contact GEO at 1-866-301-4436.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV