NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- Here's a curious stat: Of the 1,500 companies that make up the S&P 400, S&P 500 and S&P 600 (which are the key indices for mid-caps, large-caps and small-caps, respectively), exactly 1%, or 15 of them, can boast of forecasted sustained strong sales growth. Each of these companies is expected to boost sales at least 20% in 2012, 2013 and again in 2014.
Defying the gravity of a slow economy, these companies are managing to boost market share in their existing markets or are venturing into new markets for growth. If the global economy is on firmer footing, then these companies may be able to maintain that growth streak into 2015 and beyond.
Here are seven companies that are poised for strong growth ahead, according to the analysts that track them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV