We continue as well to distribute and create content for YouTube which is very popular and also gives an opportunity to take some of the television segments on YouTube and perhaps make larger shows out of them. As far as films are concerned we had deals with IM Global, any number of them as we spread out our risk as well as our reward on some of our films in terms of the new philosophy that we have.
We've remastered No Holds Barred which was produced in 1989 and almost forgotten. It's been on the shelf and in terms of the remastering, we have done it really extremely well. We are releasing that and over the last four weeks, we have done (inaudible) very well.
Brand strength. Television strength of Raw is extremely strong, it has been for year after year. As far as Syfy is concerned where Smackdown is on, we are number one, have been since the very first broadcast on Syfy. We've continued, as I mentioned, the explosive growth on social media which we think we've effectively changed not so much the way we do business, but can change the overall impact of our business extraordinarily.
In one year’s time we should be much, much better positioned than we are now on a global front. And I would say, we didn’t make an investment on something called Tout which I will let George explain here in further detail.International growth, we held live events in Russia which were sold out. In Brazil, which was okay debut, and so one of the things that obviously needs to be talked is the launch of our network. You guys have been very patient in terms of what is it and when is it, and right now you have heard this story for a long time. We're not ready to make an announcement. I feel relatively confident however that next quarter we’ll be making one.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV