Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY) announced today that John T. Kuelbs, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary will be retiring from that position effective September 1, 2012. Melanie S. Cibik will become Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Ms. Cibik joined Teledyne in 1999, and was subsequently promoted to Vice President, Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary. Ms. Cibik holds a J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Law, having been a member of its Law Review, and is a Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude graduate of Georgetown University.
George C. Bobb III, will become Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and Deputy General Counsel for Litigation reporting to Robert Mehrabian. Mr. Bobb holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and graduated with high honors from the United States Coast Guard Academy.
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated
instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and
defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne Technologies’
operations are primarily located in the United States, Canada, the
United Kingdom and Mexico. For more information, visit Teledyne
Technologies’ website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV