Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY) announced today that John T. Kuelbs, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary will be retiring from that position effective September 1, 2012. Melanie S. Cibik will become Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Ms. Cibik joined Teledyne in 1999, and was subsequently promoted to Vice President, Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary. Ms. Cibik holds a J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Law, having been a member of its Law Review, and is a Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude graduate of Georgetown University.
George C. Bobb III, will become Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and Deputy General Counsel for Litigation reporting to Robert Mehrabian. Mr. Bobb holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and graduated with high honors from the United States Coast Guard Academy.
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne Technologies’ operations are primarily located in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico. For more information, visit Teledyne Technologies’ website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV