AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCE), the franchisor and operator of Popeyes®, today announced that its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for its fiscal second quarter 2012, which ended July 8, 2012, will be filed on Wednesday, August 15, 2012, after market close. The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, August 16, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review results.
A live listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available on the AFC website at www.afce.com. A replay of the conference call will be available for 90 days at the Company's website or through a dial-in number for a limited time following the call.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. is the franchisor and operator of Popeyes®
restaurants, the world's second-largest quick-service chicken concept
based on number of units. As of April 15, 2012 Popeyes had 2,044
operating restaurants in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, the
Cayman Islands and 26 foreign countries. AFC’s primary objective is to
deliver superior sales and profits by offering excellent investment
opportunities in its Popeyes brand and providing exceptional franchisee
support systems and services to its owners. AFC Enterprises can be found
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV