Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard
Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated fell $1.45 (-1.6%) to $90.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 443,600 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 479,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.37-$91.96 after having opened the day at $91.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.85. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Veolia Environnement (VE), down 11.3%, India Globalization Capital (IGC), down 5.3%, United States Lime & Minerals (USLM), down 4.4%, and Sharps Compliance Corporation (SMED), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Stericycle Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV