PepsiCo (PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo fell 60 cents (-0.8%) to $71.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.3 million shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.45-$72.26 after having opened the day at $72.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.40. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Central European Distribution (CEDC), down 21.3%, Inventure Foods (SNAK), down 15.4%, Le Gaga Holdings (GAGA), down 6.4%, and Central Garden & Pet Company (CENTA), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PEP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV