CH Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, CH Robinson Worldwide rose 29 cents (0.6%) to $53.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.97-$53.25 after having opened the day at $52.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.85. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK), up 43.5%, Excel Maritime Carriers (EXM), up 15.5%, Old Dominion Freight Lines (ODFL), up 12.9%, and Diana Shipping (DSX), up 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CHRW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV