Lincoln National Corp (Radnor (LNC) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lincoln National Corp (Radnor rose $1.50 (7.6%) to $21.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8.5 million shares of Lincoln National Corp (Radnor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.84-$21.62 after having opened the day at $20.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.84. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Credit Suisse (DGAZ), up 22.6%, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (OZM), up 11.7%, Financial Engines (FNGN), up 11.5%, and Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN), up 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LNC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV