Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $2.46 (1.8%) to $136.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 549,681 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 981,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.24-$136.70 after having opened the day at $133.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134.01. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Anika Therapeutics (ANIK), up 28.2%, Cambrex Corporation (CBM), up 22.1%, ProPhase Labs (PRPH), up 16.8%, and Repligen Corporation (RGEN), up 15.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Regeneron Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about REGN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV