W.R. Grace & Company (GRA) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, W.R. Grace & Company rose 31 cents (0.6%) to $56.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 375,392 shares of W.R. Grace & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 946,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.08-$56.16 after having opened the day at $55.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.71. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Chemtura Corporation (CHMT), up 15.1%, Cereplast (CERP), up 11.3%, Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK), up 7.9%, and American Vanguard Corporation (AVD), up 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full W.R. Grace Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about GRA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV