KENNESAW, Ga., Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (OTCBB: MDXG), an integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterials and bioimplants processed from human amniotic membrane, announced today that it will present at the Canaccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Parker H. "Pete" Petit, Chairman and CEO, William C. Taylor, President and COO and Michael J. Senken, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 15th, at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time at the InterContinental Boston Hotel. A webcast of this presentation will be available on the Company's website, www.mimedx.com.
About the Company
MiMedx® is an integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterial products and bioimplants processed from human amniotic membrane. " Innovations in Regenerative Biomaterials" is the framework behind our mission to give physicians products and tissues to help the body heal itself. Our biomaterial platform technologies include the device technologies HydroFix® and CollaFix™, and our tissue technologies, AmnioFix® and EpiFix®. Our tissue technologies, processed from the human amniotic membrane, utilize our proprietary Purion® Process that was developed by our wholly-owned subsidiary, Surgical Biologics, to produce a safe, effective and minimally manipulated implant for homologous use. Surgical Biologics is the leading supplier of amniotic tissue, having supplied over 90,000 implants to date to distributors and OEMs for application in the Ophthalmic, Orthopedics, Spine, Wound Care and Dental sectors of healthcare.
SOURCE MiMedx Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV