RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Tier Energy LLC (the "Company") plans to announce its financial and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 prior to the opening of the U.S. financial markets on August 9, 2012.
The Company has scheduled a conference call on August 9, 2012 at 2:00PM Eastern time to discuss these financial and operational results. The call will be webcast live over the internet from the Company's website at www.ntenergy.com. The call can also be heard by dialing (800) 446-2782, passcode 33012770. The audio replay will be available on the Company's website through August 15, 2012.
About Northern Tier Energy LLC
Northern Tier Energy, headquartered in Ridgefield, CT, is an independent downstream energy company with refining, retail and pipeline operations that serves the PADD II region of the United States. Northern Tier Energy operates a 74,000 barrels per calendar day (84,500 barrels per stream day) refinery located in St. Paul Park, Minnesota. The Company also operates 166 convenience stores and supports 67 franchised convenience stores, primarily in Minnesota and Wisconsin, under the SuperAmerica trademark, and owns a bakery and commissary under the SuperMom's brand. Northern Tier Energy LLC is a wholly owned operating subsidiary of Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE: NTI).Information about the Company may be found on its website at www.ntenergy.com. SOURCE Northern Tier Energy LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV