In a moment, I'll turn the call over to Phil and to the other members of senior management to discuss second quarter results and our outlook. Before that, let me remind you that today's call will include forward-looking statements that are based on the best and most reasonable information we have today. There are numerous factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from what is discussed. You can read our full disclosure on forward-looking statements and the risk factors associated with our business in our corporate presentation, our latest 10-K and today's press release, all of which are posted to our website, www.denbury.com.
Also, over the course of today's call, we will reference certain non-GAAP measures. Reconciliations and disclosure on these measures is provided in today's press release.
With that, let me turn the call over to Phil.
Phil RykhoekThank you, Jack. Before I start reviewing the quarter, I'd like to just express congratulations to 2 members of our senior management team on recent promotions. As we have previously announced, we recently promoted Craig McPherson to Chief Operating Officer. He's done a remarkable for us in the year he's been at Denbury, exceeding expectations, and he's playing a key role on taking our operations to a higher level. Craig's on the call with us today, and of course, you'll probably see him on a regular basis in the future.We also promoted Charlie Gibson to Senior Vice President of Planning, Technology and Business Development. As we continue our growth and expansion, both the Gulf Coast and Rockies, the planning and technology areas are vital to Denbury, and he's -- Charlie has demonstrated his expertise and leadership during the last 10 years at Denbury. And as such, we have placed him over one of the most significant aspects of our business, demonstrating our faith in his abilities. So congratulations to both of them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV