Smart Balance's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
So to embark our distribution drive with Glutino to build on the 8.4 items we average nationally based on Nielsen, over the past six months, we’ve secured 150 incremental items with 20 retail accounts. This is a great outcome from our first round of top of top meetings, most of this distribution will actually begin shipping in Q3 and we expect the number of items we’re averaging nationally to increase approximately 10 items by the of 2012.
From an operational view, we are, we also started production on Pretzels in the US. The Pretzels were previously manufactured overseas. We expect this project to increase gross profit, margins on our Pretzels. In Q2 we also completed the upgrades in consolidating from three buildings to one in Montréal. This project will contribute to improve gross margins in the second half of 2012 and we believe we are on track to significantly improve brand gross profits in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV