Eastern American Natural Gas Trust Announces Quarterly Distribution
EASTERN AMERICAN NATURAL GAS TRUST (NYSE:NGT) announced today that its Distribution Amount per Unit for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 will be $.1352 per Depository Unit. Based on the amount of Distributable Income for the quarter, the Trust anticipates that it will make a cash distribution on or before September 15, 2012 of $.1352 per Depository Unit to holders of record as of the close of business on August 31, 2012.
Eastern American Natural Gas Trust is a grantor trust, which presently holds net profit interests in approximately 600 producing gas wells located in West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
This press release contains statements that are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements contained in this press release, other than statements of historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" for purposes of these provisions. These forward-looking statements include the amount and date of any anticipated distribution to unit holders. An investment in Units issued by Eastern American Natural Gas Trust is subject to the risks described in the Trust's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, and all of its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Trust's annual, quarterly and other filed reports are available over the Internet at the SEC's web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV